Building stone is a type of mineral material that is from natural or artificially produced quarries.
The stone that has just been quarried in its raw form will undergo processing, drilling, chiseling, hewing, cutting, trimming, etc., into building materials for walls, barriers or flooring, stairs. In this article, let’s find out how to import building stones from Vietnam!
Origin Of Vietnamese Building Stones
Rock is a type of mineral with a separate history of formation, and scientists have divided it into sedimentary rocks, igneous rocks, and metamorphic rocks. All will be in the origin in nature.
Through long-term geological changes, rocks will form and change from one form to another, such as beginning to form when lava freezes on the surface or crystallizes below.
Sedimentary rocks will develop from depositing materials, then compressing them into rocks. Metamorphic rocks can form from igneous rocks, sedimentary rocks, or pre-existing metamorphic rocks under the influence of temperature and pressure.
Thanks to science and technology, the stone is an indispensable material for constructing work and is called a building stone. Currently, construction products are into many different types according to their properties and characteristics – can be divided into 2 types: natural and artificial ones.
Building stone is the type used in construction works with different purposes and ways. In the world in general or in Vietnam in particular, thanks to science and technology, it will go through mining and processing into different types of construction to serve construction needs.
>> See More: Import Granulated Blast Furnace Slag From Vietnam [Ultimate Guides]
Vietnamese Export/Import Market
The most popular types of construction stone in the Vietnamese market today:
- 1 x 2 construction: is a type with a size of 10 x 28mm (or many other measures such as 10 x 25 mm also known as 1×2 concrete stone; 10 x 22 mm also known as 1×2.
- 2×4: is a 2x4cm construction, is a type that workers exploit at the quarry.
- 4 x 6 construction stone: with sizes from 50mm to 70mm, workers will shift to separate from other products. This type is the base of cement tiles, floor tiles, additives for concrete technology for casting sewer pipes.
- Sieve glaze: Available in sizes from 5mm to 10mm, this product undergoes a sieving process to separate from other products. This type is available as a base for cement tiles, floor tiles, etc.
- Mirage: This is a mite size of 0 to 5mm; they will be separated from other products. This type is a base for cement tiles, floor tiles, etc.
According to the assessment, Vietnam is a country with many limestone mountain ranges spreading from the North to the South.
The reserve used in construction is estimated at over 1000 billion m3 and distributed relatively evenly throughout the provinces in the world, with quarries spread in all country regions and domestic supply being stable and adequate.
Therefore, many businesses have now applied for a license to export construction stone abroad. Exporting construction stone to foreign markets brings high income with high output and excellent stability.
In recent years, many Vietnamese enterprises have exported construction stone to major markets such as Japan, China, Bangladesh, India, and Taiwan to boost the country’s economy.
Refer to the price of building stones in foreign markets:
- Decorative Wall Tiles Building Outdoor Wall is $9.00-$30.00/ Square Meter.
- Stone Wall Cement Exterior Panel Golden is at $10.00-$25.00/ Square Meter
- Factory Broken Glass Stone For Building Material is at $160.00-$230.00/ Ton.
- Building Crystal Pink Onyx Slab As Best Building Material is $299.00/ Square Meter.
- 600*600mm Stone Porcelain Floor Tile For Outdoor Building is $2.90-$3.50/ Piece
How To Import Building stones From Vietnam? Shipping Process
>> Read More: Import Marble From Vietnam – Origin, market and shipping process
Importing and exporting Building stones go through 5 basic steps like most other items when exporting to foreign markets.
Step 1: Preparing
The exporting unit checks the quantity, quality, packaging and avoids damage during transportation. At the same time, the plant quarantine will take place to know whether the product quality is eligible for import and export.
Step 2: Documents
Your unit needs to prepare some related documents:
- Customs declaration
- Commercial invoice
- Stamp and label of the importing country
- Purchase voucher
- Certificate of origin
- Animal and plant quarantine
- Bill of lading air or sea
Step 3: Vehicle
The means of export can be by air or by sea. At the same time, you need an air or sea waybill to take the next step. However, the means will depend on what you export so that the quality is still as good as the domestic market.
Step 4: Customs declaration
The company will declare customs directly at the customs where the goods are gathered or online on the portal to save time.
Step 5: Perform export and import
As a final step, building stones leave the site and depart for the importing country after the import and export parties have reached an agreement with each other. The consignee will take the building stones to the warehouse of the importing company and distribute or put them into the production process like other items.
VNCOMES JSC is an enterprise that is sensitive to market changes, quickly grasping the industry’s development trends and the world. From the early days of the establishment until now, we have always been one of Vietnam’s leading enterprises in the freight forwarding industry.
VNCOMES JSC provides cross-border e-commerce shipping solutions. The unit always pays attention to each separate transport and industry requirement to create value-added services according to the transportation needs and budget of the customer.
The company undertakes tasks from goods supplier management, goods management, labeling, packaging, consolidating, document-related services, customs declaration to Cargo insurance, package transportation, door-to-door delivery “Door-to-Door.”
Now, check out our service for selection:
- Air transportation
- Sea shipping
- International courier
- E-commerce shipping
- Transportation of construction goods, project goods
- Retail shipping
- Warehousing service
- Customs declaration
- Logistics management
Thus, today’s article has sent you helpful information about how to import building stones From Vietnam. Hopefully, the above information will help you get more information before choosing this building stones item to export to foreign markets. If you are looking for a reputable and quality shipping company, please refer to VNCOMES JSC!