Clinker is an indispensable raw material for the production of cement – a binder used in construction. In this article, let’s find out what it is and how to import Clinker from Vietnam!
Origin Of Vietnamese Clinker
>> More: Today, we will learn together about how to import Aluminum From Vietnam.
Clinker is unburnt cement, a product of calcination sintered at 1450 degrees Celsius of limestone – clay and some additives to adjust coefficients such as iron ore, bauxite, sand.
Filling additives include natural or artificial mineral materials, practically do not participate in the cement hydration process. They mainly play the role of fine aggregates, improving the grain composition and structure of the cement stone.
Additives used in the cement industry include limestone, black siliceous limestone, black clay; the dust recovered in the electric dust filter in the cement production line will also be available as a by-product artificially filled.
The composition includes 04 principal oxides: CaO (from limestone), SiO2, Fe2O3, Al2O3 (from clay). If one of the above ingredients is missing, it will be supplemented with adjustment additives to achieve the desired finished product.
The number of different minerals and additives will determine the properties. At the same time, the quality of the clinker will evaluate the properties of the cement. In addition, there are several other oxides in small concentrations in it: MgO, Na2O, K2O.
The production process includes three steps as follows:
- Kiln fired: Clinker usually exists as a gas. These glasses are through heating in a hot furnace. When these gas atoms combine and stick to each other, they form marbles of gray color, round shape, and moderate size. After they undergo the process in the kiln, these clinkers remain as solids and ultimately lose their original gaseous form.
- Cooling: After the worker takes the clinker out of the kiln and takes the shape of a marble, the cooling process begins. This cooling process will occur in the lower compartment of the kiln and ensure the most suitable temperature for the clinker to bring the desired effect.
- Crushing and mixing: After the cooling process is completed, the worker will put the clinker into the crusher and mix. With the desire to loosen the cement, ensure adhesion later, people will add an amount of calcium sulfate and limestone to grinding together with the clinker in this process.
>> Read More: How To Import Limestone From Vietnam? [Beginner’s Guides 2022]
Vietnam Clinker Import/Export Market
Currently, in the world, joint cement includes 2 types:
- Portland cement (a type of cement that does not contain mineral additives)
- Mixed Portland cement (a type of cement containing mineral additives)
The general trend of the cement industry is to produce high-grade clinker CPC50 or CPC60 (N/mm2), from which mineral additives are to make commonly mixed cement with grades 30 and 40 for civil service constructions that do not require unique properties. The cost to manufacture the clinker is high.
However, it is not much higher than the average clinker production, while the cost of mineral additives is only 1/4-1/5 of the cost.
Thus, the use of mineral additives brings excellent economic efficiency. According to calculations, every 1% increase in the additive in PCB30 cement will reduce the production cost by less than 0.15 USD/ton.
Mineral additives, especially puzzolana, give special cement properties such as water resistance, sulfate resistance, and reduction in the heat of hydration.
However, depending on the composition and nature of each source of puzzolana, it is possible to produce specially mixed cement such as sulfate-stable mixed cement, low-heat mixed cement to serve construction projects.
Refer to the price of Clinker in foreign markets:
- Castable’s 2021 Factory Price Refractory Cement Clinker is $200.00-$500.00/Ton
- Portland White Clinker Cement Best Price In Vietnam, the price is 19.90 $-29.90 $/ Ton
- Best Quality And Price Clinker / Type II And I / 42.5 And 52.5 are at 22.00$-27.00$/ton
- Cement Portland-Gray Cement Low Price In Vietnam, the price is 38.00$-40.00$/Ton
Shipping Process: Import Clinker From Vietnam
>> See More: Import Iron From Vietnam – Current market and export process
Like other items, clinkers must also undergo a strict import and export inspection process to bring the highest value. Here are 5 steps in the shipping process that you can refer to:
Step 1: Prepare product
Exporting enterprises prepare product packaging, stamping and sampling for importing enterprises. After that, the plant quarantines customs, needs documents such as Phytosanitary Registration Certificate, purchase contract, bill of lading, Invoice, Packing List, manufacturer’s authorization letter, shipment sample need Phytosanitary.
Step 2: Prepare customs documents
The dossier includes Import Customs Declaration, Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading/Air waybill, and other documents (if any).
Step 3: Prepare the vehicle
Based on the type of goods and requirements from the importing company, the exporting enterprise chooses suitable means of transport such as sea, road, or air to ensure the best quality of goods.
Step 4: Customs declaration
Enterprises use the set of documents prepared in step 2 and then make a customs declaration at the goods gathering place or through the customs portal.
Step 5: Shipping
After successful and qualified customs declaration, the shipping unit transports the goods to import and completes its duties.
About VNCOMEX JSC
VNCOMEX JSC is an important supplier in the freight forwarding industry, providing domestic importers and exporters. As a professional Logistics service provider, playing an essential role in the international scope.
We choose the most efficient combination of sea, land, and air freight services. We can transport goods efficiently and at the most reasonable cost. In addition, the unit also provides services such as transshipment, document handling, customs brokerage, warehousing, consolidation, and consolidation of goods to facilitate international trade.
VNCOMEX JSC owns a full range of intelligent management equipment. We have been accelerating our growth over the years, focusing on the Asian market. Our unit will operate with a strong foothold in the region and expand across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the US.
Here are the complete company services:
- Freight forwarding, freight forwarding
- Logistics – Logistics Services
- Warehousing – Warehousing service
- Warehousing – Warehouse for rent
Thus, today’s article has sent you helpful information about importing Clinker From Vietnam. Hopefully, the above information will help you get more information before choosing this clinker item to export to foreign markets. If you are looking for a reputable and quality shipping company, please refer to VNCOMES JSC!