Suppose you want to import onion from Vietnam. In that case, you’ll need to figure out things like onion export statistics, international importers and customers, onion export procedures, and the tariffs and taxes that apply to onion exports from Vietnam.
We will bring together all of the information you need in this article to help you import these products efficiently and successfully.
Let’s dive into the details!
According to some studies, people cultivated onions in West Pakistan and Iran. Our forefathers have discovered and eaten wild shallots long before developing farming. This vegetable was most likely a mainstay in ancient diets.
Onions were presumably consumed for hundreds of years and domesticated concurrently all over the globe since they grew wild in diverse places.
Since onions were less fragile than other foodstuffs at the time, were transportable, easy to produce, and could be cultivated in a range of climates and soils, onions may have been one of the first farmed crops.
In addition, the onion is beneficial to human survival. Onions were thirst-quenching and could be dried and stored for later use when food was short.
The soil of Nhon Hai Commune, Ninh Hai District, Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam, is ideal for cultivating various varieties of onions, notably red onions, due to the dry weather throughout the year.
Farmers in Nhon Hai Commune raise four red onions a year over a total area of 350-400ha, yielding around 5,000 tonnes of onions if the climate does not turn bad.
Thanks to their distinct scent, Nhon Hai’s red onions have become a must-have culinary ingredient. It is a crucial component in instant noodles made in Vietnam and the southern regions.
Nhon Hai Commune has established itself as a significant red onion supplier to the neighboring regions. Moreover, onion has many health benefits:
- The chemical makeup of onions (such as antioxidants) is so powerful that it aids in immunological boosting and has anti-cancer capabilities.
- Onions include selenium, which aids in the formation of vitamin E, which prevents this painful eye condition. Several natural eye drops include onion extracts.
- Many people do not like to eat onions since they leave unpleasant breaths. However, its vitamin C concentration turns out to be good for dental hygiene.
- According to a study published in the Journal of Breast Cancer, calcium in raw onion helps to relieve postmenopausal symptoms.
- Despite the lack of scientific proof, numerous Ayurvedic hair products contain onion juice for hair development. Additionally, onion’s antimicrobial characteristics prevent dandruff and lice on the scalp.
>> See More: How To Import Zucchini From Vietnam? [Beginner’s Guide]
The Current Markets To Import Onion From Vietnam
The onion (also known as the shallot) is well-known worldwide. According to the data from the export study, about 27 nations and territories actively import onion from Vietnam.
The entire export value is 5.34 million dollars. As a result, if any exporter wants to import onions, we will provide detailed instructions on importing this product from Vietnam.
Aside from carrots and shallots, our primary agricultural production is Vietnamese onion. Vietnamese onions are known for their high quality, low pricing, and consumer safety.
Consequently, we are confident that Vietnamese onions will fulfill any export criteria. Our primary customers are Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporean, and Japanese food industries.
>> More: You don’t live in Vietnam? Do you want to import dried fruits from Vietnam? Are you looking for a reputable dried fruit supplier in this market?
Shipping Process: Import Onion From Vietnam
Vncomex company will help you to import onions from Vietnam. Shipping times will differ by the destination country and depend on holidays and customs.
The shipping cost will depend on the location and size of your order. You can go through the checkout procedure to determine how much shipping will cost.
For further information on the shipping procedure, please check the notes below:
- About 2-7 business days for our delivery partner to send your shipment after sending the order.
- Our third-party delivery supplier will choose the best carrier for you based on your region. Within three days after fulfillment, tracking data is accessible and we no longer have control over your shipment after it has been dispatched.
- When your delivery arrives in your nation, it will reach a local (typically national) carrier.
- Customers must pick up their packages at a local postal service or customs office in certain places. Before placing your purchase, ensure you understand the procedure in your region. We aren’t usually the ones that handle unclaimed shipments.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, parcels may go lost in the postal system of the destination. So, please be aware of the potential dangers related to your supplier.
>> Read More: Import Coffee Beans From Vietnam – Origin, market and shipping process
Why Choosing Us?
We are a dependable company that imports a high-quality selection of industrial items such as onions, garlic, shallots, leeks, and other fresh or chilled vegetables.
Our team of professionals keeps a close eye on the items’ quality. Every piece of work is subjected to rigorous quality control. Since our start, we have been working to improve our quality to serve our customers better.
Our USPs include contemporary technology, industry standards, quality, timely delivery, and an experienced crew. Our highly qualified, professional, and committed team of specialists assists us in maximizing our output.
Our members have expertise importing various items such as shallots, onions, garlic, leeks, and other fresh or chilled vegetables. They put up their best efforts to give clients a high-quality product variety.
Rich subject industry and expertise experience as an importer let us address the diverse needs of our valued clients in the most effective way possible.
Furthermore, our employees quickly react to market developments in terms of manufacturing procedures.
Our goal is to be a top importer that offers high-quality products and services at reasonable costs. We will provide the best products and services to ensure absolute client satisfaction.
Finally, we would like to be your dependable partner in bringing high-quality Vietnamese veggies to the rest of the globe. Let’s refer to Vncomex whenever you want to import onion from Vietnam.
Thanks for reading!