Pine is representative of a tree species that grows in temperate climates. Pine resin is the type of plastic that prevents the destruction of external termites on the wood, making furniture made from pinewood as if it has a solid wall impervious to termites.
Pine trees have a reasonable growth rate, convenient for sawing and producing wood products. This wood is also prevalent for export to foreign markets. Today, we will learn together about how to import Pine wood from Vietnam.
Pinaceae is the scientific name of Pine – a gymnosperm tree that grows most vigorously in temperate climates. Pine has a rounded trunk and grows upright, so it is easy to harvest the wood to make furniture products.
Because it grows best in cold climates, in Vietnam, this tree is usually grown in high areas where the temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius. Pine is commonly available in the market because of its relatively cheap cost due to fast-growing wood and short harvest time.
The quality is quite durable, and the color and grain lines are pretty sharp. Wood is quickly processed and styled to bring exquisite and quality products.
Five outstanding advantages of the tree make this product extremely popular in foreign markets:
- Quality: Pine trees grow fast, so the supply of raw materials in the market is quite good. The quality is quite good, and the price is not too high, but the grain and color are beautiful, soft when manufactured, and easy to process to create diverse and attractive designs.
- Weight: Items made from standard wood are lightweight and rarely subject to termites because Pine contains Pine resin, which is considered a natural preservative of this wood.
- Grain: Pine is a product with beautiful grain but relatively many eyes, but most of them are alive (some eyes are black and peel off to form holes in the wood called dead eyes. )
- Color: The products are from ordinary wood, which is popular because of its beautiful color of various wood grains, especially after being polished.
- Design: It is suitable for many interior spaces, applied in many different fields thanks to its gentle neutral colors when finished products still bring natural beauty and nature into the interior product.
Vietnam Pine Wood Export/Import Market
>> Read More: How To Import Woodchip From Vietnam? The Shipping Procedure [hienthinam]
According to the latest statistics, the largest export market of wood and wood products is to the United States, reaching $9.1 billion in 11 months, increasing 21.4% compared to 2020. In this market, the turnover of wood materials was 526.7 million, up 34.4%; wood products reached 8.12 billion USD, up 19.9%.
Japan was the second-largest market when it reached 1.45 billion USD, up 6.7% compared to 2020. The material is 710.6 million, up 9.8%; products 669.3 million USD, up 3.4%; non-timber forest products USD 6.8 million, up 8.7%.
Finally, China is in the top 3 of Vietnam’s furniture buying markets, with export turnover reaching $1.5 billion, up 23.7% over the same period in 2020. In which: wood. raw materials $ 1.4 billion, up 26.2%; the products 98 million USD, up 1.4%; NTFPs $8.9 million, down 24.7%.
Now, check out the price of importing this plant from Vietnam in foreign markets:
- Natural Pine / Sawn with Very Competitive Price, the price ranges from 140 – 270$/20m3
- High Quality The Solid Edges Glued Factory Table has a price ranging from 400 – 650$/5m3.
- Pine Planks have a price ranging from 465 – 480$/10m3.
- LVL Pine Beam Waterproof For Housing Construction ranges from 4560 – 460$/10m3.
How To Import Pine Wood From Vietnam? Shipment Process
Currently, customers will mainly choose to transport goods in two ways: air and water.
Each method has its advantages and disadvantages for different products. Below are the most common steps for both of these forms that we would like to share information with you.
Importing and exporting goods by air include the following steps:
- Sign foreign trade contract
- Sign a service contract with a shipping company
- Transfer the consignee to carry out export procedures in foreign countries.
- Handing over the goods to the shipping service
- The shipping unit will proceed to deliver the goods.
- Do and complete import customs procedures.
- Transport goods to the warehouse.
The steps listed above are to ensure the safety of the goods on both sides, but if possible, you should search for a specialized shipping unit to save both parties’ time. Or you can import directly through an intermediary.
With that desire, you can entirely refer to the shipping company below.
>> See More: Import Wood Shavings From Vietnam and Potential production market
About VNCOMEX JSC
VNCOMEX JSC wanted to build a brand that meets international quality standards for freight services VNCOMEX JSC owns a dynamic, highly qualified, and responsible staff in the industry.
At work, the unit is confident that it will bring absolute satisfaction and ensure the highest interests for customers when coming to the company.
With the need of the freight forwarding & logistics market is vibrant and developed, competitive, rapidly integrating with domestic & international regions to connect with customers and partners.
It is to bring success and efficiency, and we always strive and diversify, improve customer service quality, control costs reasonably with the motto: “Connecting Value – Successful Cooperation.”
Services provided by VNCOMEX JSC include:
- Domestic Shipping
- Air transport
- Sea transport
- Customs Declaration Service
- Buying Service on Amazon, Alibaba
Hopefully, through the above information, you have grasped the things or problems related to importing Pinewood from Vietnam. If you have any questions, please leave a comment. We will answer you as soon as possible.
In case you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the section below, and we’ll try to respond as quickly as possible.
Do not forget to share this article with your colleagues or friends who need to learn about this topic. Thank you for reading!