Pyinkado wood is famous for its hardness and applicability in the production of home appliances. Today, when the demand for Pyinkado wood increases significantly in furniture design or simply for flooring, the supply to the market becomes scarcer than ever.
If you are an entrepreneur and intend to trade in these items, finding yourself a good source of goods with a stable volume of trade and exchange is very important.
Today’s article will introduce you to how to import Pyinkado Wood From Vietnam.
>> More: Import Steel From Vietnam – Shipping Process
Pyinkado has many names, depending on the locality. We often hear phrases such as Sokram (Cambodia), Irul (India), Daeng (Thailand); Pyinkado (Myanmar); Burmese ironwood (Myanmar); Deng (Laos). They are mainly in two countries, Myanmar and India.
Pyinkado is grown mainly in the Central region in Vietnam, especially in the Central Highlands. Many people call it the best wood because of its durability, and in addition, it is also resistant to wear and decay. Pyinkado trees have a recognizable appearance such as:
- The trunk is straight and round, and the bark is yellow-brown, red-gray
- Double-layered, double-layered leaves, with a second-grade petiole tail
- Flowers are small, spherical shape, yellow flowers, strip shape
- The fruit of the tree is crescent-shaped
Because the distribution is concentrated in Myanmar and spread to Laos and Cambodia, on exchanges, people usually call this wood variety Pyinkado.
Besides, there is a cultivar in South America with similar quality and design, so it is mainly divided into four types:
- Lao car spokes
- Cambodia car spokes
- Myanmar car spokes
- South American car spokes.
All types of PYinkado wood have similarities in quality. You need to grasp the advantages and disadvantages of each class to make an appropriate choice.
As a high-class wood, it is not difficult to understand that Pyinkado has the following advantages:
- Initially, the wood had a bright yellow color. Over time the color can be reduced to red cockroach wings, suitable for the living customs of many countries. So, it is easy to choose to produce household items, utility, art.
- Wood has good hardness, and high density, is stable against gravity impacts, and rarely in changing environments.
- There are natural essential oils in the wood against the invasion of termites.
- Can resist, excellent water resistance
- With high durability, no less than precious wood lines, the average shelf life can be up to a hundred years.
- Have a stable price
Vietnam Pyinkado Wood Import And Export Market
>> Read More: Import Wooden Pallet From Vietnam – The Origin & Shipping Process
Although 2021 is a tumultuous year due to the Covid19 pandemic, from the overview of the wood export industry in general and Pyinkado in particular, there have been admirable achievements.
Specifically, according to statistics from the General Department of Forestry and the Customs Department, in the 11 months of 2021, the export turnover of forest products reached 14.27 billion USD, up 21% in 2020.
The industry is in more than 140 countries and territories. There are mainly five markets in the US, Japan, China, EU, and Korea.
The export value reached 13.98 billion USD, accounting for 89.5% of the country’s export value of forest products.
The US market reached a value of USD 9.1 billion in 11 months, up 21.4% compared to 2020. The turnover of raw materials was 526.7 million, an increase of 34.4%. Wood shapes molded into shapes reached 8.12 billion USD, up 19.9% compared to 2020.
Next is Japan. This market reached 1.45 billion USD, up 6.7% compared to 2020.
China reached 1.5 billion USD, up 23.7%. Meanwhile, the EU reached 1.1 billion USD, up 14.4%. Korea reached 0.95 billion USD, up 5.7%.
You see, the export value of this industry has always remained stable while the trend of the world trading platform is affected by the recent pandemic.
The Pyinkado wood line, but all products of the same type have a significant consumption source. Therefore, the Pyinkado wood line is a good choice if you plan to do business.
How To Import Pyinkado Wood From Vietnam?Shipment Process
It will be pretty tricky for those who have just started shipping goods to foreign markets.
From the problem of procedures to the steps of completing the documents, all of them undergo rigorous checks to ensure the integrity and quality of goods for users.
Process of importing goods from abroad:
- Step 1: Find a good source.
- Step 2: Sign the transaction contract
- Step 3: Receive shipment information
- Step 4: Schedule the shipment
- Step 5: Perform import service
- Step 6: Complete the service.
Thus, the import and export process is not too complicated. For a novice or an entrepreneur who receives many orders on the same day, it will take quite a while to sort this out.
One piece of advice for you is to find yourself a shipping cooperation company to be in charge of the above transaction instead of spending a lot of time.
>> Read More: Import Wooden Logs From Vietnam and Potential production market
About Vncomex JSC
Vncomex JSC is always proud to be a highly appreciated shipping company in the international market. With many years of experience in the industry, we have been cooperating with businesses in more than 30 countries worldwide.
The company’s strength is to provide transportation services in the import and export of goods such as agricultural products, seafood, wood, etc.
Quality and trust of customers is the foundation to help the company develop day by day. Coming to VNcomex, you will receive:
- Enthusiastic advice from a team of experts, providing practical solutions to all problems.
- Optimize all unnecessary costs incurred
- Get transparency in the working stage.
The above article has helped you learn more about the method to import pyinkado wood from Vietnam. Hopefully, through this article, you will make good choices. If you have any questions, please leave a comment; we will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading!