Wood pallet is a name that is no longer strange to anyone because they are used quite commonly in daily life.
Especially, in interior design and construction, architects have begun to recycle wooden pallets and turn them into a variety of exciting interior styles.
Products from this material are simple but full of novelty and type, and these lovely panels can completely change your home. Today, we will learn together how to import wooden pallet from Vietnam.
Pallets are wooden products closed with wooden bars, top-middle-bottom spokes, hollow or straight trees, often called pallets. The wooden slats closely create a sustainable structure with a flat surface convenient for transporting goods.
In other words, a pallet is a shelf for goods in transport, supporting goods in containers, arranging goods in stacked blocks. They are with volumes depending on the calculated tonnage of the manufacturer.
Wooden pallets are quite commonly today because they bring a lot of advantages and utilities for users, such as:
- Help prevent breakage or damage of goods.
- Convenient packaging of fragile products or high value goods.
- Prevent moisture from entering the goods from the soil.
- Help move bulk goods quickly. As a result, it will save time and effort, increase productivity and transport traffic.
- Goods in the warehouse are scientifically preserved and mechanized.
- Pallets can withstand loads up to 1 ton in a stationary state. The fact that goods are neatly on pallets makes it most convenient to stack and transport goods from the warehouse to the point of sale (by forklift).
- In particular, a great advantage of this wood is its ability to be reused, creating a valuable source of raw materials in the production of furniture and handicrafts.
- Although the shape and design of Pallet wood are not as beautiful as other high-class woods, if used in rustic and unique designs and decorations, this is the most ideal and creative choice.
- The interior applications of Pallet are incredibly diverse and affluent such as Beds, Bookshelves, display shelves, dining tables, bars, cafes, decorative items for homes, offices, schools, doors.
>> Read More: Complete Guides On How To Import Acacia Wood From Vietnam
Vietnam Import/Export Market
To export, wooden pallets need to meet the following standards:
- Be dried, moisture <20%
- The exterior must be clean and smooth.
- Wood material must be new solid.
- Must be fumigated to kill termites and certified according to ISPM 15.
- Standard sizes: 1200 x 800, 1140 x 1140, 1150 x 800, and many other sizes according to your customer’s requirements.
Besides the directly related information about the structure, materials, or classification, the price is probably always the issue that many people are most interested in.
Because the price is also one of the essential criteria, anyone wants to buy beautiful pallet wood for their work or any other use.
Especially when pallet wood has a fascinating development market like today, the information about its costs will become more attractive than ever.
Currently, the selling price of wood pallets has many different costs due to the change in processing materials and the variety of products.
In particular, the pre-planed wooden products will usually have a higher price than those that have not been entered because they are beautiful ones. In addition, these sales prices depend on many distribution addresses.
Refer to the price of wooden pallets in foreign markets:
- Packing Wood Poplar Material LVL costs about $270/m3.
- 135X25MM Solid Anti-Slip WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) Pallets cost about 10 – 50$/m2
>> See More: Import Pyinkado Wood From Vietnam – Introducing The Whole Shipping Process
How To Import Wooden Pallet From Vietnam?Shipment Process
The process of trading goods between the two countries is quite complicated because many confirmation procedures need to be completed. Here are the methods you can follow in your venture.
- Step 1: Sign the contract
- Step 2: Apply for an import or export license.
- Step 3: Sign the shipping company
- Step 4: Prepare the goods.
- Step 5: Packing, consignment
- Step 6: Buy cargo insurance
- Step 7: Complete customs procedures
- Step 8: Deliver the goods to the carrier
- Step 1: Sign a foreign trade contract
- Step 2: Sign the transaction contract
- Step 3: Apply for an import and export license.
- Step 4: Prepare goods.
- Step 5: Customs clearance
- Step 6: Complete payment of expenses.
Choosing a shipping method has always been a complex problem for many Vietnamese businesses. And it’s even more complicated when it takes up a large budget.
The best shipping route helps businesses save resources and increase operational efficiency.
Since its establishment, VNCOMEX JSC has been known by many businesses for its service quality, superior efficiency, and high professionalism. No matter what service you are looking for, we ensure to meet your requirements in the best way and exceed expectations and ensure total customer satisfaction.
With many years of experience in transporting goods over, VNCOMEX JSC is proud to provide businesses with attractive service quality:
- Support customers design flexible freight routes, saving time and costs.
- Have long-term relationships with many shipping lines and large and reputable agent systems globally. We promise that your goods are preserved and transported carefully.
- Closely monitor shipments provide shipping information to customers promptly
With VNCOMEX JSC accompanying, all logistics and freight services will be fast, safe and effective. VNCOMEX JSC will provide optimal solutions for the joint development of businesses, thereby promoting the circulation of goods.
The above article has helped you learn more about Wooden products. Hopefully, the above will help you more clearly in the buying and selling process as well as the potential of the wood business. If you are looking for a reputable and quality shipping company, please refer to VNCOMEX JSC immediately!
If you have any questions that need to be answered, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the section below so that we can promptly respond.
Last but not least, don’t forget to share this article for those who are in need of importing this item from Vietnam.