1. Introduction Bamboo Charcoal
Bamboo charcoal is made by burning bamboo stalks in an oxygen-free environment at very high temperatures for several hours or even days. The resulting product looks like black soot and has a lower concentration of free carbon than other types of charcoal.
Bamboo charcoal has amazing benefits such as being antibacterial and anti-fungal, it can help to prevent the growth of mold and mildew, it helps to remove impurities in the air, and it also helps to purify water by filtering out heavy metals.
2. Specifications Bamboo Charcoal
The difference between bamboo charcoal and other types of charcoal is that bamboo charcoal doesn’t require as much fuel to produce, which makes it cheaper than other types of charcoals.
Bamboo charcoals are also environmentally friendly because they don’t produce any harmful gases or particles when burned.
- Moisture: max 5%
- Ash:max 2.05%
- Volatile matter: max 23.61%
- Fixed Carbon:min 71.00%
- Calorific: min 7000 Kcal/kg
- Burning time: 2-3 hours
- Shape: Stick/ Slip/ Powder
- Diameter: 2-3cm
- Length: 5cm, 10cm..or cut as customer’s request
- Usage: Stick: Actived carbon, Water filter, Japan feng shui… & Slip: Building, construction, cosmestic, industry