1. Introduction Coconut Charcoal
Coconut charcoal is a type of charcoal made from coconut shells. It is often marketed as an eco-friendly alternative to wood or gas-based charcoal.
Quality coconut charcoal is made by drying out pieces of the husks of dried coconuts then burning them at a very high temperature.
Coconut charcoal is a type of charcoal made from the husks of dried coconut shells. It is highly sought after in many parts of Asia and the world.
2. Specifications Coconut Charcoal
Coconut charcoal is made from dried coconut shells that are then stacked up and burned to produce a black, porous material that is used for cooking and as a fuel.
- Moisture: max 8.5%
- Ash:Max 10.47%
- Volatile matter: max 24.21%
- Fixed Carbon: min 70.32%
- Calorific: min 7,000kcal/kg
- Burning time: 3- 3.5 hours
Dimension of Grill Coconut shell charcoal
- Shape: Cylinder/ Hexagon/ Pillow
- Diameter: 4.5cm
- Length: 4.5cm, 8cm, 10cm, 13cm, 15cm, 20cm, 30cm ….
- Usage: BBQ