ARTICLE 1: RULES OF USE
ARTICLE 2: CHANGES OF RULES
Vncomex may change the rules according to the company’s policies. When there are changes, we will post a version on Vncomex, the revised version will be effective at the time of posting. After the rules change, we will consider you to have accepted all the new rules.
ARTICLE 3: USE OF SERVICES
The user who registers an account, initiates and uses the service on Vncomex is the person who has registered to use the service in accordance with the provisions of Vncomex and is accepted for such registration.
ARTICLE 4: TEMPORARY SUPPLY OF SERVICES
- Users use the website/software for any purpose/form that violates Vietnamese law, especially on software copyright issues, songs, etc.
- Users send, link or transit data that is illegal, threatening, deceptive, hateful, misleading, defamatory, obscene, obscene, offensive, etc. Vietnamese law prohibits others in any way.
- Users store or transmit any data that constitutes or encourages criminal activity or data that violates patent, trademark, design rights, copyright or any other intellectual property rights. intellectual property or rights of any individual.
- Users use the website to sabotage another website.
- Users use programs that have the potential to clog or stall the system, such as exhausting system resources, overloading the processor and memory.
- Users use the website or their account to illegally infiltrate other websites or influence other customers of Vncomex.
- User fails to pay fees on time.
ARTICLE 5: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION
Users keep securely identifying information, passwords or other information related to their accounts and immediately notify Vncomex when detecting unauthorized forms of access by accounts. account or security loopholes, including loss, theft or disclosure of passwords and other confidential information.
ARTICLE 6: SITE FEETERS RULES
The services and products after being completed and handed over to customers are confirmed by the words “Designed and maintained by Vncomex” with a link to the home page of Vncomex and nofollow mode at the footer of the website. Similar to warranty stamps for other products, this confirms Vncomex’s responsibility as well as ensures the right to use after-sales support services for the website.
ARTICLE 7: REFUND POLICY
The customer requests to cancel the service within 15 days from the time of registration for using the service, applicable in case Vncomex fails to meet the customer’s demand as committed to the service or the service error occurs from service provider.
We will refund money in case of failure to provide due to an outage.
ARTICLE 8: DISPUTE SETTLEMENT, APPLICABLE LAW
During the use process, if there is a dispute from customers, we will negotiate and negotiate in a spirit of friendship. In the event that the settlement cannot be resolved by conciliation, it will be submitted to the economic court of Hanoi for settlement.